Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top 5 things that Gross me out!

There are some things in life that I can ABSOLUTELY LIVE WITHOUT!  Here's my top 5

1.  Things with holes in them (this also includes any food with holes in it-I won't eat it!!!)
2.  Seeing bugs in/on people/animals (I had to pic a picture that I wouldn't gag when I looked at it...but, you know what I'm getting at.)
3.  Women who look like men (OBVIOUS facial hair, extreme muscles, etc)
4.  Food that is served which still has eyes, legs, arms, etc.
5.  Watching someone get needles put in them.



I had to stop at 5 because I couldn't handle going any farther without gagging!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I seriously laughed outloud when I read your first hate:) I love swiss cheese and ritz crackers- which both have holes in them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Im with you! Expecially the needle part. Which is ackward since I am diabetic. But I don't watch when they stick me either. Thakns for following me. Elisa is awsome isn't she? Just love her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...